Vintage St. Christopher Necklace - #11
St. Christopher is the patron saint of travel and travelers. St. Christopher medals were originally worn by seafaring folk for safe passage, and in the 1960s the medals were lovingly adopted by the surfing community. Today, the St. Christopher medal is the beloved talisman of well-heeled wanderers.
Each St. Christopher medal is vintage and one-of-kind. This one is strung on a handmade sterling linked chain.
- Sterling Silver Chain, Mixed Metal Charm
- 1 1/4" L X 1" W Pendant, 18" Adjustable Chain
- Front: St. Christopher, marked "France"
- This medal is one-sided & is likely a vintage car badge.
- Assembled in California, Vintage European Saint Charm