St. Christopher Bracelet
St. Christopher is the patron saint of travel and travelers. St. Christopher medals were originally worn by seafaring folk for safe passage, and in the 1960s the medals were lovingly adopted by the surfing community. Today, the St. Christopher medal is the beloved talisman of well-heeled wanderers.
This St. Christopher medal is vintage and one-of-kind. This one is affixed to deerskin leather and finished with a sterling silver ring.
- Leather, Mixed Metal Medal
- 1 1/2" Metal Piece, 7 1/2" Adjustable
- St. Christopher - "Regarde St. Christophe / Puis Va-T'en Rassure"
- This medal is one-sided & was likely a vintage car badge.
- Assembled in California, Vintage European Saint Medal